Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tray Six

Just started tray six...I don't see much of a difference yet, but I go to the orthodontist on the 17th for more trays, so hopefully they will bring a more visable change.  I do feel a big change in my bite, as in, my molars don't meet, so eating is a little difficult, and I can see that my front tooth that's next to the crossbite tooth is being pulled outward a little.  I hope that's part of the plan to get the crossbite fixed.  So here's my before pic and a pic of my teeth as they are now:

Tray Six
Before Invisalign Treatment Began
I had a really tough time getting these ones in for the first time and I've broken my fingernail on my index finger, not with the trays, but that's the one I use to take the top trays off so it's making getting them off kinda tricky. 
Hopefully I'll have some exciting news to share before too long!

1 comment:

  1. i think it won't affect that easily you need to have a regular visitation to your orthodontist so that your teeth could have a regular check up..

    invisalign teen pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete