Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ortho Appt. 8-17-10

Had an awesome appointment today, received trays 7 through 12.  I saw the ortho who did my initial consultation and feel alot better after seeing him.  I automatically took my trays out, because normally, they don't look at my teeth with them in, but the ortho had me put the back in today so that he could examine how they are fitting, and, great news - I'm right on track!!  I was a little worried because of tray 3  (broke them...had to go to 4 early).  I also asked him for my clincheck, and he apologized that it hadn't been offered before.  I like him....but the rest of his office..not so much for the most part.  The billing and office ladies are really awesome, but the techs don't seem to want to be bothered.  Well I came straight home from the ortho's office and compared tray 1 to tray 12....and....whooo hoooooooo.....huge difference.  I'm so excited, this process seems to actually be going by pretty quickly.  So....for anyone interested, here's my clincheck:





Tray 1
Tray 12!


3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to reach out and say you have a great blog! I recently launched my own blog about invisalign because when I was searching for a good informative site, the only sites coming up were from orthodontists themselves. A bit biased for me! So I built this site: http://invisalignfacts.com and am trying to spread the word about it. I was wondering if you could be kind enough to help me and place a link somewhere on your site? I would be so grateful! Let me know what I can do to make this happen. And thanks for getting great info out there! If you'd ever want to post a review on my site or share your info with others, that would be so helpful!

    Hope you have a great weekend,
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the idea there would be some apprehensions from segment but i am up for it.
    invisalign London

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are shy to smile when we have a cavity in our teeth. so we need to see a dentist that can help us whiten our teeth

    invisalign wexford

    ReplyDelete